We’ve known that Fujfilm’s X-T4 would be coming since the London 2020 X-Summit at the beginning of February, and now we finally have some concrete details about this compact camera. The Fujifilm X-T4 features a redesigned body with a comfortable hand grip, a new vari-angle LCD screen and a larger-capacity battery.
Built around a 26.1 megapixel back-side illuminated CMOS sensor and X-Processor 4, the camera features a redesigned in-body image stabilization system that provides up to 6.5 stops of image stabilization. Here is what else you need to know about it:
- A newly developed mechanical shutter allows it to shoot 15 frames per second, making it the fastest camera in the X series.
- Updated 3.69 million pixel/100fps electronic viewfinder too.
- Larger capacity battery can shoot up to 600 frames per charge.
- A 1.62 million pixel vari-angle touchscreen provides a high-quality monitor, but can also be folded away to minimize distractions.
- Top plate has been redesigned and it’s now easier to switch between still and video modes.
- Video capture includes DCI 4K/60p and Full HD/240p and F-Log footage in 10-bit color.
- Eterna Bleach Bypass film simulation offers a beautiful desaturated and high-contrast look in camera.
The X-T4 will be available this spring in black and silver for $1700, body only.